If you have ever considered moving for a lifestyle change this beautiful little property ticks the boxes.
This property is on just under 15 acres of land in a quiet rural suburb that is just under 1km off the Princess highway with a fully tarred road to the driveway. It has a well-designed layout and is oriented to capture lots of natural sunlight. Significant improvements have also been made to improve energy efficiency and improve thermal comfort.
Some property features include:
• Stylish four-bedroom home designed for the family.
• Easy care timber laminate flooring throughout living areas and master bedroom.
• Top of the range Actron Air Que Ducted heating & cooling with 6 zones (1 for each living area and 1 for each bedroom) controlled through a touch screen panel or remotely using their Android or Apple app.
• Insulation in both the walls and the ceiling to keep the house comfortable all year round.
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Large Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robes and French doors to the outside.
• Well-designed kitchen with breakfast bar to the family room as well as a door straight out to the dining,
• Top of the range 315L Reclaim hot water heat pump which uses approximately 25% of the energy of a traditional hot water heater. Note: It is currently setup to run during the middle of the day to maximise solar self-consumption reducing costs further but can be easily changed using the controller,
• Combustion wood fireplace in the lounge with ceiling fans to circulate warmth;
• Spacious laundry with lots of storage space,
• 1.8 metre verandah wrapping from the master bedroom around the front of the house to the rear bedrooms (approximately half the house);
• 6.6kw solar system with high quality SMA inverter to help keep your power bills down.
• 2 Large water tanks with total capacity of 55,000L are linked to the house and a small tank attached to the large shed.
• 5.95 hectares, zoned C4, four paddocks and one dam. One of these paddocks is fully fenced with mesh wire to keep any escape artist animals in; and
• Is Centrally located between Bungendore & the old-world charm of Braidwood.
All our properties are available for private inspection at a time that suits you. You don't have to wait for a scheduled open house - please contact us to discuss a suitable inspection time.
Built In Robes
Electric Hot Water Service